Are you wondering how to become certifiednursing assistants in PA ?We, Philadelphia Academy for Nurse Aide Training Incorporation licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education give you the pathway to success. Approved by Pennsylvania Bureau of Career and Technical Education, you are trained by the experts with hands on experience.
Where is the training?
If you are wondering that the CNA Classes near me ,yes!!! It is. We provide training to the candidates in Philadelphia county. We are open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday to provide you guidance to join the training courses.
What will you learn?
The training course helps you to understand the various challenges faced in the medical field along with variety of handling methods and be certified nursing assistantsin PA.
The candidates are trained by the experts to:
1. Understand and execute medical procedures
2. Record the vital signs of the patient
3. Assist the patients in handling daily tasks
4. Maintaining health records
How long is the training?
This incredible opportunity of getting trained by us will offer you 95 hours of expert coaching from CNA Classes. The world class training is divided in to 69 hours of classroom coaching and 26 hours of practical application.
The good news for the aspirants is, we also offer 40 hours of internship in a nursing home. The never in the world offer is only for the interested candidates.
This incredible training course can lift your career ladder to other levels like:
1. You can become a medical assisting expert
2. You can successfully proclaim that you are a licensed practical nurse
3. You can also become a licensed mentor or a trainer for other Nursing Academies